6/25/2020 2:00:00 PM
The MBDA hereby invites suitably capacitated digital agencies to put forward proposals for an online platform to facilitate public participation programs. Interested companies must provide at least one example of an interactive research platform they have designed and delivered. With the advent of Covid-19 and limitations placed on gatherings, the MBDA wishes to deploy this method across different mandate areas which may require the use of all Eastern Cape’s dominant languages of isiXhosa, English and Afrikaans.
To be considered when submitting a proposal:
1. Platform must be hosted online, and must be linked to the MBDA website
2. Platform must be optimized for desktop and mobile use in various screen configurations
3. Low on data use, the use of graphics must be limited to enable efficient use of data
4. Platform must be easy to configure for different projects, proposal must demonstrate this capacity
5. Platform must have capability to draw reports which may include demographic data of participants and ranking of inputs.
6. Proposals should also include methodology for internet provision in areas where access might be a challenge
7. It is anticipated that a maximum of 5 different programs will make use of this platform over a 12-month period
8. All data capturing to be POPI Act compliant
9. Design of process must meet minimum thresholds for admissible research sampling and verifiable
Proposals to be submitted by Thursday, 25 June 2020.
Queries to be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subject line should reflect the following reference: MBDA05531